Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Friday · May 27, 2022
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Norcross) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Day Hospitalists, 6a-6p.
- Apply today by forwarding.
- Night Hospitalist, 6p-6a.
- E-ICU "The Eye' through Sutter system.
- No APP.
- Not required but preferred procedures are Paracentesis & Arterial Lines.
- Currently the hospital is granting disaster privileges.
- Hospitalists do respond to and run codes with ER.
- Hospital Physicians Opportunity Available IN California.
- Hospitalists must be able to or be willing to learn how to perform Intubations & Central Line Placement.
- Average Night Admits, 1-4.
- EMR, Epic.
- Average Census, 10-15.
- Open ICU - Vent Management required up to 72 hrs.
- Average Day Admits, 1-3.
- No onsite intensivist support.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Locum Connections