Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Friday · May 27, 2022
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Norcross) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Running Codes: Residents are first.
- Rapid Response: Yes.
- Average Patient Census: 16-18.
- Swing (MD only): will be M-F 10a-10p and 12p-12a.
- We are responsible for death pronouncements on the Ltach floor.
- Apply today by forwarding.
- The standby providers will be notified by 5am the morning of shift.
- Cred Timeframe: 60-90 days (temps tbd).
- ICU: Open.
- The candidates will be cross-credentialed for Code service within the site and should be able to complete procedures (have recent experience).
- Specialty: IM/FM.
- Experience Hospitalist needed.
- Board Cert: BC/BE with Abim.
- Procedures: Central Line Insertion, Intubation, ICU codes - Night Shift.
- Average Night Census: 15.
- Ltach: Physician is responsible for all codes on the Ltach, but not rapid responses.
- Day/Swing/Night willing to work up to 14 shifts per month and/or standby shifts.
- Certifications: BLS.
- License: Active license required.
- MD/APP: MD/APP *.
- EMR: Medi Tech.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Locum Connections