Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Saturday · June 3, 2023
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Norcross) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License: Active license required.
- Board Cert: BC/BE with Abim.
- Ltach: Physician is responsible for all codes on the Ltach, but not rapid responses.
- Rapid Response: Yes.
- The candidates will be cross-credentialed for Code service within the site and should be able to complete procedures (have recent experience).
- Day/Swing/Night willing to work up to 14 shifts per month and/or standby shifts.
- Average Patient Census: 16-18.
- We are responsible for death pronouncements on the Ltach floor.
- The standby providers will be notified by 5am the morning of shift.
- Certifications: BLS.
- Apply today by forwarding.
- Swing (MD only): will be M-F 10a-10p and 12p-12a.
- Procedures: Central Line Insertion, Intubation, ICU codes - Night Shift.
- Experience Hospitalist needed.
- EMR: Medi Tech.
- MD/APP: MD/APP *.
- Average Night Census: 15.
- Cred Timeframe: 60-90 days (temps tbd).
- ICU: Open.
- Specialty: IM/FM.
- Running Codes: Residents are first.
This perm job from Locum Connections was last open on Jun 11.